Cobra Intake (Big pic-possible DUW)

formerknown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got my cobra intake today...
attachment.php

Can't wait to install it. I'm planning some major mods this year, the final being a Vortech tuner kit this summer/ fall after some cam/ gear changes...

PS: If there are any write-ups or help for installing the intake on a Gen-2, that would be a great help. I may photograph and document the installation and outline instructions in a tech article to be posted here...

evillally said:
Got my cobra intake today...
attachment.php

Can't wait to install it. I'm planning some major mods this year, the final being a Vortech tuner kit this summer/ fall after some cam/ gear changes...

PS: If there are any write-ups or help for installing the intake on a Gen-2, that would be a great help. I may photograph and document the installation and outline instructions in a tech article to be posted here...

CONGRATS DUDE..... DO SHARE THE PICS...... And data on how that bad boy works!!!!!! Make sure you get a good MAF kit too... Like LMS'!!!

What does that cobra intake do? What are the benefits? How expensive are they? :)

I paid $350 for mine, but no fuel rails. They give you more power at higher RPM's...

Why is it still not on the car ?

what a waste ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back