Cobra intake and other parts for sale

97silverlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Trying to clean out the garage, have a bunch of goodies for sale!
1. First off, I have a cobra intake setup for sale. This includes 2 top plenum halves, 1 of which is brand new with egr valve and throttle body. The bottom plenum has had the runners removed. The runners are unmodified so you can glue them in if you want a stock manifold or modify the runners and then glue them in. Also includes a cobra fuel rail, 2 packages of screws for top to bottom halves and assorted other hardware. Asking $450 shipped, OBO.

2. Brand new Cobra air filter assembly that includes the air filter housing, air filter, MAF and air tube to the intake. Asking $75 shipped OBO.

3. 2 brand new Driver side door handles with the escutcheon plate and gasket, ready to be painted. One is missing the spring clips that retain the hinge pins, but you should be able to pick them up at any good auto parts store. Asking $50 each shipped OBO.

4. 1 brand new drivers side interior sill plate in ebony(? 97 LSC), asking $30 shipped OBO.

5. I have a neon tail light from a 97 silver LSC. Works fine but has some of the mold in the lens area. I bought a new one while they were still available and kept this one as a spare, but never got around to taking it apart to clean it. Asking $200 shipped OBO.

6. Brand new tray for under the trunk, the one that rusts out really bad on everyones car. I had it blasted to remove the paint and labels in preparation to have it powder coated, but never got it done. Asking $45 shipped, OBO.

7. Brand new adjustable fuel pressure regulator for sale, asking $45 shipped OBO.

8. Also have a brand new Walbro GSS 250 fuel pump for sale, asking $60 shipped OBO.

I have pictures of everything but the tail light assembly, camera crapped out before I could get the tail light. If you want pics of the light, you'll have to wait till the weekend when I can dig another camera out of storage.

I would prefer payment by check or money order, don't want to pay Paypal fees. If you insist on paypal I will ask for an additional $5 to $10 dollars, depending on how much your purchase is.

Thanks

Updated list of items for sale:

1. First off, I have a cobra intake setup for sale. This includes 2 top plenum halves, 1 of which is brand new with egr valve and throttle body. The bottom plenum has had the runners removed. The runners are unmodified so you can glue them in if you want a stock manifold or modify the runners and then glue them in. Also includes a cobra fuel rail, 2 packages of screws for top to bottom halves and assorted other hardware. Asking $425 shipped, OBO.

2. Used (50k miles) 8.8 traction lock rear with 3.73 gears along with the gear for the transmission, asking $125 plus shipping OBO.

3. 2 brand new Driver side door handles with the escutcheon plate and gasket, ready to be painted. These are the updated design, not the ones that were prone to breaking. One is missing the spring clips that retain the hinge pins, but you should be able to pick them up at any good auto parts store. Asking $50 each shipped OBO.

4. 1 brand new drivers side interior sill plate in ebony(? 97 LSC), asking $30 shipped OBO.

5. I have a neon tail light from a 97 silver LSC. Works fine but has some of the mold in the lens area. I bought a new one while they were still available and kept this one as a spare, but never got around to taking it apart to clean it. Asking $200 shipped OBO.

6. Brand new, uncut PATS key for 97 mark viii, asking $45 shipped.

7. Brand new adjustable fuel pressure regulator for sale, asking $45 shipped OBO.

8. Also have a brand new Walbro GSS 250 fuel pump for sale, asking $60 shipped OBO.

I have pictures of everything but the tail light assembly, camera crapped out before I could get the tail light. If you want pics of the light, you'll have to wait till the weekend when I can dig another camera out of storage.

I would prefer payment by check or money order, don't want to pay Paypal fees. If you insist on paypal I will ask for an additional $5 to $10 dollars, depending on how much your purchase is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back