Climate Controls Whacked???

Renzo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:confused:Looked through some old posts but didnt find what I am looking for. Every so often the climate control lights go haywire and the system goes crazy. All the lights light up and or blink and or scroll between all the settings. If I shut the car down and start it I can shut the system off and reset by putting on the air. Then after a while it all starts again? I tried the reset that was mention in the post but the problem is not going away. It started after I changed all the coils out and the ignition cables and plugs go figure?????

Normally, I would say that you need a new DATC, but what do you mean by "ignition cables?"

Are you having any issues at all other than the DATC?

hopefully they didn't sell you a new cap and rotor too ;) ... and you can check headlight fluid yourself .....

cerealusly though.....

google seems to think ignition cables are the same as spark plug wires, never heard of ignition cables though.. either way, you don't have those. what did you do?

+1 on the Dual Air Temperature Control unit being defective.

Sorry guys I was away for 2 weeks overseas I will try a new DATC. I did recently replace all the coils and plugs with Ford parts

Members online

No members online now.
Back