climate control issues

chappyviii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
The past few months my mark viii has been having climate control/blower issues. Almost every time I go to turn on my A/C weather on auto or Manuel there is a 1-5 min delay on when the blower comes on. I can hear/feel the compressor come on but no air. It has been getting worse it even shut off on me 2 days ago and didn't come back on until yesterday about 20 mins later. I already did a blend door about 3 months ago so its not that. So must be the blower or climate control control panel??

Pull down the glove box, all the way (remove contents first). Check the connector. They often fail. It may be arching a bit, then heating up enough to make contact. Usually a little jiggling will let you know if its bad or not. Its a pretty obvious connector with two larger wires. You can clean and refurbisher the connector to make it work again.

Pull down the glove box, all the way (remove contents first). Check the connector. They often fail. It may be arching a bit, then heating up enough to make contact. Usually a little jiggling will let you know if its bad or not. Its a pretty obvious connector with two larger wires. You can clean and refurbisher the connector to make it work again.
Ok thanks I am going to try that today. Just to clarify, are you talking about the connector going to the actuator or the blower?

Members online

No members online now.
Back