Cleared parking light problem, please someone help

2002 LS V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok to start off, I am not good at DIY things. I never have been, and am pretty sure I never will be. Give me something with a computer or something like that and I can do something for ya. Ask me to build ya something and you're asking just for trouble.

I'm still in college so with tuition, food, gas, and car payment, money is TIGHT! I saved up though and finally bought my clear lenses from Ken. Trying to save some money I decided to give it the ole college try. People talked about how it was an easy mod to do etc. Well of course, they don't know how inept I am with the craftsmanship area. End of story I somehow royally screwed the entire project up.

Now comes the problem. I have a beautiful LS with two big ugly ass holes in the side of the bumpers. Can anyone please help me out here? Ken do you have any extra assembly’s and be willing to make me a set for a price ASAP? Anyone out there already have a set made that they are looking to sell? I need these ASAP as I said before, I really f-ed up and now I have nothing to go in the holes. If there is any way that anyone out there can help me it would be GREATLY appreciated. I’m really angry at myself for messing up, but now feel bad for the LS for looking so dumb:-(. Someone please help.

Members online

No members online now.
Back