Cleared Headlights auction

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Cleared corned headlights. Good lense condition, one tab broke off the back (fixable with epoxy, I have the piece) but it won't affect the strength at all. Gray glue.

Start the bidding.

Pictures. One shows the tab and the other where the tab snapped off. It still has two other support mounts so it'll be held firmly in there.

Lights.jpg

Tab.jpg

Broken Tab.jpg

:lol: just like bustin knuckles.

shutting up now.

pass.... waiting on next action...... or you to bring your lazy ass up here and bury me in the woods

Guys I'm setting an end time for this stuff tomorrow at noon.

$40 Dollars. for the lights.

Just got an offer for $125.

Lmao, sorry but i just think that was funny sh!t

Very funny, since there's no telling if he REALLY received an offer for $125! Driving the price up? :shifty: Kind of a shady way to have an auction if you have no proof that anyone else is bidding, not to mention no talk of whether there's a minimum that must be met. Just my $.02

Mark

Not shady at all. I deal with Kyle all the time. We trade detailing stuff back and forth. Honest chap. If he said he got a bid for 125, then he got a bid for 125.

Now, if you were talking about a guy that was not a well known established member of the LVC community, I would see your concern.

Very funny, since there's no telling if he REALLY received an offer for $125! Driving the price up? :shifty: Kind of a shady way to have an auction if you have no proof that anyone else is bidding, not to mention no talk of whether there's a minimum that must be met. Just my $.02

Mark

I see what you mean. I'll find the PM and the respective offer. The headlights are now are $150 in combination with the grille for $150 from rsimmons1. I apologize for the confusion, this is my first auction.

PM:

Re: Grille/Cleared Lights
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD00LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsimmons1
actually man I'll give ya $300 for both the grille and headlights

Me-It sounds like you're the winner so far, No one has came close. You do know the condition of the one headlight, one of the supports snapped off right? It won't affect the security on it on there or anything, there are three supports total. You might be able to epoxy it back on, I'll send it with it.

Yeah I appreciate the honesty I should be able to get it back on there fine. Hope I end up getting this stuff I was gonna do the clears myself but don't wanna mess with the black sealant and the mcclaren is the color I need. Just to let you know I work 5pm-4am (central time) Fri and Sat so if you don't hear from me during that time period please don't think I backed out. If you choose to sell to me I could send you a bank check (so you don't have to pay paypal fee's) or paypal. -Rick

Not shady at all. I deal with Kyle all the time. We trade detailing stuff back and forth. Honest chap. If he said he got a bid for 125, then he got a bid for 125.

Now, if you were talking about a guy that was not a well known established member of the LVC community, I would see your concern.

Thanks Pete! Pektel is an awesome person to deal with, better than me!

I see what you mean. I'll find the PM and the respective offer. The headlights are now are $150 in combination with the grille for $150 from rsimmons1. I apologize for the confusion, this is my first auction.

PM:

Re: Grille/Cleared Lights
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD00LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsimmons1
actually man I'll give ya $300 for both the grille and headlights

Me-It sounds like you're the winner so far, No one has came close. You do know the condition of the one headlight, one of the supports snapped off right? It won't affect the security on it on there or anything, there are three supports total. You might be able to epoxy it back on, I'll send it with it.

Yeah I appreciate the honesty I should be able to get it back on there fine. Hope I end up getting this stuff I was gonna do the clears myself but don't wanna mess with the black sealant and the mcclaren is the color I need. Just to let you know I work 5pm-4am (central time) Fri and Sat so if you don't hear from me during that time period please don't think I backed out. If you choose to sell to me I could send you a bank check (so you don't have to pay paypal fee's) or paypal. -Rick

No sweat KD. I wasn't trying to call you out, and appreciate you not taking it as such. What you just provided is what I like to see. Thanks!

Mark

No problem at all. I should have done it in the first place, it was my fault.

Auction is over. Winner-rsimmons1 with $170 for the grille and $130 for the headlights.

Members online

No members online now.
Back