Clear sidemarker lights with full housing...

wow! i know a lot of LS owners have been wanting these. whoever this seller is i think their about to make some dough..........

Very good idea. I can see where those amber lens could break up the body lines. Now I wonder if they will do those in a LED version, instead of that amber 194 bulb style.... then we're talking!!

You don't need the bulbs that they sell. You can put your own 194 wedge bulbs in. I have the Hoen license plate lights from lskoncepts in my side markers.

does this seller have plenty? if so then i'm going to get some myself

It doesn't look like you can paint the inside of the housing to match paint colors.

I sent him a message asking how many were in stock for the non sport and if a group buy discount would be available. I'll let you guys know when I find out.

wow good :q:q:q:qing find man lskconcepts is going to be pissed off about this lmao its not our fault its just that lsk :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: is expensive

Price was not a issue but for less than the LSK price you get a set not just one and you also have it assembled. I'm not saying putting it together is hard but if you make a mistake you my need a whole new housing anyway.

looks like he already sold out......that was quick. if anyone in our community
purchased these, let us know the quality of these side markers.............

lsk did sell them as sets, jwerner. but his were only the lenses.

Having done the lens replacement myself, I can safely say it's pretty tough to mess up. Although I did mess up a little bit. My epoxy was dried up when I went to use it, so I used what I thought was the next best thing... super glue. DO NOT USE SUPER GLUE - it yellows the clear plastic. IT's not terrible, but I should've waited to use the proper adhesive.

lsk did sell them as sets, jwerner. but his were only the lenses.

QUOTE]

My mistake. I could have swore at one point of time he had them sold separately. ( Right or left )

looks like he already sold out......that was quick. if anyone in our community
purchased these, let us know the quality of these side markers.............

I just ordered a set of smoke lenses, i'll let you know when i get them in (and post some pics, of course ;)).

It's kind of funny that you post the auctions for this company. We have been trying to work out a distributorship with them for the last month or so. We should be stocking these on our website soon. Only thing is that they are located in Taiwan and getting information is kind of difficult.

hey Steagle, car looks great. have u thought about just blacking out ur side markers instead?
thanks, and as for blacking them out i don't like the look as much. for sport models sure, it looks best to have everything one color (imo). but for the non-sport model with all the chrome... i like the clear look best.

Members online

No members online now.
Back