Clear Headlights ??

loud00ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to find some clear headlights like the ones i usually see on ebay, but i haven't seen any on there for about 2 weeks now. Im not sure if im over looking them or what. Does anyone know of somewhere where i can buy these. My stock headlights have the black glue so i know i cant clear those. Any suggestion would be helpful.

I've been trying to find some clear headlights like the ones i usually see on ebay, but i haven't seen any on there for about 2 weeks now. Im not sure if im over looking them or what. Does anyone know of somewhere where i can buy these. My stock headlights have the black glue so i know i cant clear those. Any suggestion would be helpful.

I have a pair of grey sealed heads,,i took off car.

Send me a PM and i will give u price and pics

how much are you willing to pay for some already cleared ones?

fla, they are not brand new therefore they have minor knicks from typical use. but, i mean, they are on my car now and it looks good. no visible oxidation either.

I cleared my headlights, and Im going to trade my car in, and Im looking for some stock one, anyone wanna trade there stock lights for already cleared ones?

is it possible to clear the lights by yourself? or do you need to buy a part already cleared?

darkman do u have pics of the clear headlights we could probly trade

Members online

No members online now.
Back