clean shaving

Reaction score
hey guys, trying to work this darn thing to get some pics up on the site.my ls has had all the molding shaved doors and gas lid.the lambo doors are all done just waiting for the lse bodykit.please help with the pics it's saying file is to big. :bsflag:

pics lambo ls

i think i have it this time guys,it drove me nuts.i hope to post some more later in the week.thanks for your help.how can i start my own garage,it tells me i can't get in.

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

yea,looks good huh,after the doors are all shaved and the bodykit is on were going to repaint it with a flip flop paint,pearl white to a pearl blue.

'shaved' usually includes the door handles - are you doing that as well?

Quik LS said:
'shaved' usually includes the door handles - are you doing that as well?
yea the doors are done i just hav'nt been able to get some new pics, working like a dog, and the shop is an hour and fiften min away from me.the gas lid is also done.the back of the car is going to be shaved and filled in to.i'm only going to have the outside taillights on the car.licenes plate is going to be molded into the rear deck lid.

Lookin' Badass !

Keep us posted and try for some new pics soon, whenever you get em.

Keep up the great work. Those lambo doors look tight as hell. :Beer

rallyacres@comcast.net said:
yea,i'm excited to get it done.the car is going to be in a show july 17th,in fort washington,pa,dub magazine is sponsoring it. :L

Damn, now that's some PIMP sh|t.

Make sure you represent for LvC !

:Beer

na,no pimpen stuff just love cars.always had something going with a car,but it's always been a mustang or chevelle,first lux car and i'm likeing it.i have a 96 SHO also hate it!!!!

arg. thats the only thing i wanted my ls to have is the rear suicide doors. how much does that cost to do. i cant wait now to see the final product. lucky.

don't know yet still looking at the best way to do them.going forward with everthing else first.how do i get that angry face off the post shaved LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back