Clean mark and my Ray switch pics /BIG pics

Chromebrow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I have not had a chance to post pics since my Ray switch install so last weekend I redid my sensor lower job to lift it back up a bit now that I can dump it anytime I want with the flick of a switch.
Heres some pics of where it sits now

Rt Ft up.jpg

Rt side up.jpg

Lt Ft up.jpg

and what may be my new favorite pic.....
alnog with a few random clean pics
I know I STILL need to get some tint, Im working on it.

Low Rt FT low.jpg

engine bay.jpg

Almost cobras.jpg

Nice pictures, car is clean. Those are the nicest Halogens I've seen in awhile, props..!

Got a couple inches to go before you're layed out, however.

Thanks.
Thats as low as I can go right now, but I have an idea in the works, it'll take some time.

Thanks.
Thats as low as I can go right now, but I have an idea in the works, it'll take some time.

Either remove the bumpstops, or go with a custom air suspension.. Or get smaller wheels/tires. Ha .. Only ways you can get a mark layed out. I don't think Eddie will take the bumpstops out anymore either, last I talked to him, he was real shy about doing it anymore. Maybe I saved you some thinking? Lol

It's in the strut/bag, so if you buttom out the strut, it's not metal to metal.

Ray had them removed by Eddie at american air suspension for laying out his car. But man, you wouldn't want to bottom out without them!

Looks great man! I think your fav pic is mine as well. look awesome

I have really been tossing around the idea of a custom build lower control arm. I have not taken it off of the ol parts Mark,but I plan on it this weekend when I go home from college for a few days.
I wonder if I bring it to a fab shop if they could meet the right specs and have the arm lowered 2''?
Any takes as to if this is a good or bad idea?

It sounds childish but everytime I look at this car I mean really look at it I see what the future of it could be, will be, and its BAD@SS!!!!!!!
I can't wait :L :burnout:

Members online

No members online now.
Back