Chrome B Pillar, where to buy?

nc2tarheels

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've searched and saw that ebay sales them but everyone knows to try and avoid ebay. I also looked at lskoncepts and they have the CF but not the chrome. Anyone know where to get them?

I haven't seen em anywhere but ebay. I have them, they were a good quality and havent faded or screwed up at all since I bought em 3 months ago...I have no complaints from them

nc2tarheels said:
I've searched and saw that ebay sales them but everyone knows to try and avoid ebay. I also looked at lskoncepts and they have the CF but not the chrome. Anyone know where to get them?

I'm showing my long time with the LS, but I seem to recall that at one time Lincoln sold stainless steel or chrome B-pillar covers for the LS as a "genuine Lincoln accessory". I remember because they had a cool embossed Lincoln star which none of the aftermarket makers had. I'll see if I can find more info and post it.

ToddG said:
I'm showing my long time with the LS, but I seem to recall that at one time Lincoln sold stainless steel or chrome B-pillar covers for the LS as a "genuine Lincoln accessory". I remember because they had a cool embossed Lincoln star which none of the aftermarket makers had. I'll see if I can find more info and post it.

I bought my car with the B-piller and rocker chrome panels already installed. I'm looking for the passanger rear door small chrome peice for the small inset. Anyone know where to get just this piece?

Members online

No members online now.
Back