chrome 10 spokes & new tires 4 sale.

turborich

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I've got a set (4) chrome 10 spokes with brand new yokohama 225/60/hr16 yk420 tires mounted & balanced. Just bought the tires then decided to buy larger wheels/tires so I'm selling these now. I paid $500.00 for the tires from discount tire. If you are intersested in them let me know. I would like to get as close to the price of the tires as I can for the wheels/tires. Thanks.

8E0787EC-9EBF-3887-672610B387B5C8E7.jpg

18E049D87-DF01-DCBC-B8D1B5C3431ECFBF.jpg

Turborich,

The pictures look like the wheels are in excellent shape - if so, I would be interested in wheels and tires. What are you looking to get for everything?

Bad Guy

$500 for rims and tires sounds like a way fair price too me. A set of rims on eBay goes for usually $600. With tires if they have about 75% life left. $500 sounds very fair to me.

Hi guys, Yeah I would like $500.00 for them. Wheels and tires. The wheels do have some imperfections, 1 of them has some slight peeling and one of the center caps has a piece of the chrome that got scratched off. For an 11 year old set of wheels they are in decent condition. Tires are 100% perfect! only about 1k miles on them. If anyone is interested they are $500.00 + whatever shipping is. Local pick up is always encouraged if you live near Las Vegas.

I've been e-mailing you and you haven't answered. I'm extreamly interested. PM me when you have some time.

IF they are still available, I'm interested - I'll even pick them up in Vegas - PM me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back