Choosing a Spoiler

J3FF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you wanted to help me pick out a spoiler for my LS. I do not like the Wings West spoiler at all!! I just wanted to see what all is out there for the LS.

The 00-02 LSE rear spoiler looks good, but I think LS looks its best without any types of spoilers on the trunk.

im going to be installing the one with the 3rd brake light within this month hopefully, i ordered it from Lincoln in November and it was delayed til March, hopefully i get it soon so i can throw it on... heres some pics of somebody else's...

Spoiler7 (Small).jpg

Spoiler9 (Small).jpg

Spoiler8 (Small).jpg

Out of all the spoilers i have seen that one is my favorite. Ive never really been into the lip spoliers much. That one is nice and you can find ones like it on ebay pretty cheap.

i agree with hylife, no spoilers but if i had to get one i like the spoiler grayghost has on his LS

Came with the car, kinda like the one LennDawg is putting on without the third pillar in the middle.

I agree that the LS does not need a spoiler because the rear end already looks tough and clean. No need to change perfection. :)

I also think that the spoilers don't look good on light colored cars because they stand out too much. But this should not be a problem for you.

yes, lenndogs style spoiler is the best imo.

Where can I find Sloban's spoiler??? I saw one on a 2002 Lincoln LS, black that was the older version of slobans, and damn it was nice. Looked dead on mine with a spoiler and flowmasters. PLEASE, someone help me.

J3FF said:
Where can I find Sloban's spoiler??? I saw one on a 2002 Lincoln LS, black that was the older version of slobans, and damn it was nice. Looked dead on mine with a spoiler and flowmasters. PLEASE, someone help me.
Which spoiler does he have?

In my personal opinion I think that the LS has great lines and that a spoiler takes away from them, but if I absolutely had to put one on my car I would go with the one that LennDawg has posted.

well i dont know why you said that likenew02 i have a pearl white 01 with the factory spoiler and it makes iyt stand out to the normal non spoilered ls's. no problems looking good for my light colored car i guess

LennDawg said:
im going to be installing the one with the 3rd brake light within this month hopefully, i ordered it from Lincoln in November and it was delayed til March, hopefully i get it soon so i can throw it on... heres some pics of somebody else's...

Yep, definately the best in my opinion. Mine has it and I love the look of it, sporty but it looks like it belongs. The lip ones are ok but this one is just nicer. Gives the LS a totally different look. I parked my LS right next to the same LS at a dealer but w/ no spoiler and mine stood out much more.

GrayGhost1 said:
Which spoiler does he have?

It's OEM. You posted his link on here just a few posts up. I think it has the 3rd brake light. But it does not have the middle peice.

Anyone know the part number for the OEM spoiler? I had heard that they were obsoleted, but was going to try to get one anyways.

Members online

Back