chocolate milk is a booster

smegun

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
changing my cam cover gaskets thought I had some leaks burning on the rear pipes to my suprise there was oil in #8 plug tube and a smidge in #7 so I ordered a cam cover gasket set hopefully to fix the problem ...it wasn't all my problems evidently still have steam smoke coming off the pipes even after diligently doing the gaskets ….when she gets warmed up there is steamy smoke but she is purring better ….

I was at the high mark on the dip stick so I dropped a quart or close to avoid a possible slosh problem unfortunately when I looked at it I got choco milk ….dam I asked the forum earlier about head gaskets but was told this never happens when I look at my coolant reservoir it seem hardly effected its not a lot of steam or sputter but steamy like whitish light grey at best
was hoping my brake booster was feeding brake fluid as cause into my cats ...it all disappeared one night and had to park it I had a stiff pedal I mean no hydrolics I had been getting that white puffy smoke from back of engine so I changed the booster today but I still got no brakes.. shouldn't pull things from the yard and expect everything to go cherry the advance track is giving me a pain and I think I might have the front and rear swapped looking for a wire diagram that tells me the diff between the one with the brown white and the brown yellow I got the brown white closer to the front ...

Okay, I couldn't read most of that...

Coolant in the oil on the LS is usually because the oil-to-water cooler has corroded through. That's the thing between the oil filter and the oil filter adapter. It has two coolant hoses going to it from the lower radiator hose.

oil-to-water cooler ? ….ill look to see what your saying haven't factored anything like that in :/ Like fiero has hydrolic lines from the front radiator to the rear motor :/

not as much smoke today finally got some brake fluid in the replacement booster its about half way there rears tomorrow wont know but its better than nothing

... the thing is when I put the cam cover on with a new gasket just a few days back the oil in the pools in the cam area was the standard stuff well castrol magnetic but no emulsion
it rained hard the following two days though but I put a blanket on it cause those windshield aprons are leaky and I wasn't done fiddling ......it was polyester :/

thanks for the tip Ive got 5 new quarts haven't put it in yet
wow that part looks fun i see valve

im still wondering how the top was not effected but I havnt driven it in like a year the only start I had was a couple days ago but like I said I wanted to take a quart out above worried good thing I did I could of driven it … let me know if my symptoms make sense how does it get cooked ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back