Chick

Start by buying one of those shirts, then when you get it call the number they give you if you want a refund. From there ask for her # :Beer

Are you serious guys!? Go out to bar a pickup a chick the old fashion way not thru the internet.

-Scott-

to each their own, she is hott though!!!!
if Anyone is ever in Michigan my girl knows a whole bunch of dancers/strippers.. so you wont have to bother pickin them up, they are always over my house... I look forward to going home, and feel free to stop by... ;)

ok if were gona talk bout her lets at least check her out at the same time.....

LVC-TshirtGirl.jpg

no bad is good worse is better horrible is best. damn im confused

Motts said:
to each their own, she is hott though!!!!
if Anyone is ever in Michigan my girl knows a whole bunch of dancers/strippers.. so you wont have to bother pickin them up, they are always over my house... I look forward to going home, and feel free to stop by... ;)

One day I will end up stopping by hehe, i keep forgetting im only about 20 minutes from you :p

didjital| said:
One day I will end up stopping by hehe, i keep forgetting im only about 20 minutes from you :p

barbeque on sunday, kegger, and bon fire.. more then welcome to come bye.. :Beer

crm2kmsu said:
Im out in Canton, where are you guys from?

Taylor, I used to live on cherry hill and wayne rd...

NOw live on Pennsylvania and Inkster your welcome to come.. :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer tons of ladies.. ;)

LennDawg said:
how you know shes 19??

If she looks 19, she's really 13. If she looks 13, she's really 19. Come on, haven't you guys ever been charged with stautory yet?...:D

evillally said:
If she looks 19, she's really 13. If she looks 13, she's really 19. Come on, haven't you guys ever been charged with stautory yet?...:D

havent we? Ummmmm I havent... 19's my cut off i'm 22...

Members online

No members online now.
Back