CHICAGOLAND - Cash + your stock parts for my Gen 1 LS intake and exhaust

BigBalledOX

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Within about the next two to three months I'll be taking the LS to Carmax and selling it to them. However, I wouldn't mind recouping some of the money I've put in to the car and getting someone else a chance at some aftermarket parts for a reasonable price.

Everything here is on the car, so we'd either have to meet up and trade, I live in the northwest Chicago suburbs, or you'd have to deal with your car being down for the duration of shipping because my LS is my only running car at the moment.

Things I want to sell:

Magnaflow exhaust - still sounds beautiful as ever, and looks to still be in great shape when I poked my head under the car. I want your stock exhaust plus cash for it.

LS Koncepts Intake Tube - painted a nice gloss black. Will include the air filter. I will need your stock induction (airbox and snorkel) plus cash for it.

ADR Spartans - 18", chrome, deep dish, bought 'em, never put 'em on, I'd let these go for $450 or best.

Things I will consider selling under the right circumstances:

Eibach lowering springs - have about 30k miles on them. Probably best for a motivated DIY'er, I know these don't go for a lot new and the cost of swapping them out would make them substantially lower. But I'd be willing to sell them for pretty cheap if someone wanted to take the time to swap their stock springs and some cash over to my car in exchange for them.

Sacchi S45 17" wheels - mine are the black version. Really good shape though one does have some curb rash when I entered a drive-thru a hair too fast. The wheels were not super expensive to begin with but they have tires from January (fronts) and this past September (rears) so the tires are in really good shape. I would want wheels with tires with at least some tread left on them for the next couple months, plus cash.

Best way to reach me is via email ( ryantennant@gmail.com ) as I almost never check these boards any more. Make me offers on stuff, the worst I can do is say no. If you want pictures of anything just say the word and I'll get them.

pics of the ADR's? I thought they did not fit?

how much cash for a trade on the intake?

Here's one ADR

IMG00016-20100318-1436.gif

I used this one for testing purposes. The other three I yanked the cover off, made sure were in good shape, and then stuck 'em back on, but I'll gladly take pictures if anyone wants to verify they're all in good shape.

IMG00017-20100318-1437.gif

Here's the deal - these will fit, lowered or not. However, if you're lowered, there is a small casting on the brake caliper that sticks out a little bit, so you would need a very small spacer, like 5mm would be plenty. Not lowered it looks like it would clear the casting and should be fine.

This weekend is a question mark for me . . . if the weather cooperates, I'll be heading to Milwaukee to put some time in to my other car, if not, I'll be around. If you guys have some flexibility with time, let me know.

Intake is pending sale.

I'm selling the tube and the intake for that price, that's $290 new from LS Koncepts, plus shipping, plus it's unpainted.

Bumpage . . . make me offers people, instead of asking what I want and then never bothering to respond because you don't like my price. I'm not an unreasonable person, and it'd be a shame for all this stuff to go to waste on a trade in.

i sent you an e-mail that i still want to meet up... interested in swapping the drop...

Members online

Back