Chicago LS meet anyone down?

JattGary

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
We can do it on July 31st its a Saturday. Meet near Soldier Field in Chicago.

I'm interested, but it is very hard for me to get away from the family on weekends. So, mark me down as a maybe.

Im down to drive my LS up north! It may be stock but im sure my 20's will get some attention!

This is kind of sad because i see so many nice LS's on the road around here but I guess none of them are members on here. Everyone is so far away.

This is kind of sad because i see so many nice LS's on the road around here but I guess none of them are members on here. Everyone is so far away.

my dad also has an ls and i also know 2 other people with an ls but none of them are members on here

Andy (toomanyfunes) you are one of those special LS owners ... who's not afraid to spend time with more than LS owners ...

I really don't understand why owners of the LS don't have Lincoln meets or LvC meets ... they must be a different group or auto racists ... LOL ....

On the weekend of July 17th we are holding the annual LvC meet. Only 3 hours from Chicago .. Come and join the fun ...

Andy (toomanyfunes) you are one of those special LS owners ... who's not afraid to spend time with more than LS owners ...

I really don't understand why owners of the LS don't have Lincoln meets or LvC meets ... they must be a different group or auto racists ... LOL ....

On the weekend of July 17th we are holding the 5th annual LvC meet. Only 3 hours from Chicago .. Come and join the fun ...

fixed it for ya

lolol auto racists

On the weekend of July 17th we are holding the annual LvC meet. Only 3 hours from Chicago .. Come and join the fun ...

No, we just have accepted the fact that Marks suck. As does Wisconsin. ;)

Is the meet still going to be July 31st? I am ready to go to one, and get to know some new people.

Yeah just let me know who's all in.
The more cars we get the better it will be :D

ok just wanted to make sure it was still going to happen, instead of me not checking and then finding out a bunch of people met up and i missed out

I hope I have the LS up and running by this saturday meet. The car started overheating yesterday. It had this issue before like 3 months ago then went away by it self. Now its doing the same thing again. I hear the fans going really loud and full speeds every time it over heats. But not sure what is wrong with the car. The dealer is the last place I want to take the car. Where should I start??? Any help would be appreciated.

Have you checked the thermostat

By the way, who's all going to be there saturday?

Can someone post a map showing exactly where the meet is? My wife was in Chicago all last weekend so it only seems fair that I should be able to drive up there for a few hours this weekend. If she asks nice I might even bring her.

-in all honesty, I will be on my knees begging to go and maybe I'll get lucky and she will say yes.

Can someone post a map showing exactly where the meet is? My wife was in Chicago all last weekend so it only seems fair that I should be able to drive up there for a few hours this weekend. If she asks nice I might even bring her.

-in all honesty, I will be on my knees begging to go and maybe I'll get lucky and she will say yes.

tell her its a business trip....:shifty:

i'll be the only one there for me, my dad was going to go and bring his ls but my parents are going out of town

what town are you in and i'll find a map for you, im not even sure wheres the meets at exactly but he said soldier field so i'm just going to drive around until i find every one lol

So i just found out there is a bon jovi concert 7pm at soldier field Saturday

Last edited:

Members online

Back