Chicago Auto Show Feb 17th

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
I know its late notice but Joey and I have been busy these days. I'd like to go as early as possible. Maybe meet for breakfast around 8 and leave from there? Any thoughts guys? :shifty:

C'mon, breakfast at Kopper Kitchen in Elmhurst and then we race to Chicago :D Where's Rich when I need him!

sorry man, you guys allways go at the end of the show, i go the first day when there is NO ONE there, well that and i go for free :D

AUTO SHOW 07.jpg

I never go the first day because there have been times in the past that a lot of the displays were not fully open.

Someday i will be there, this is going to be a good event to draw LVC people to.

Jibit said:
C'mon, breakfast at Kopper Kitchen in Elmhurst and then we race to Chicago :D Where's Rich when I need him!

Dude I would be in for the 17th, but I am a GM employee so In got the same ticket Chicken has, free tickets for the 9th, so I am going on Friday, You guys can always go on Friday to. Dave If you and Joey go on the 9th let me know, I am going with a few people that day. We can meet you at the kitchen early on Friday.

Conti94 said:
Dude I would be in for the 17th, but I am a GM employee so In got the same ticket Chicken has, free tickets for the 9th, so I am going on Friday, You guys can always go on Friday to. Dave If you and Joey go on the 9th let me know, I am going with a few people that day. We can meet you at the kitchen early on Friday.
you were there friday? me to

Yep I was there, wish I knew you were going ahead a time we would have met you there.:rolleyes: Oh well. Probably see you at one of the upcoming party's, won't be for awhile though, got alot going on right now.

Conti94 said:
Yep I was there, wish I knew you were going ahead a time we would have met you there.:rolleyes: Oh well. Probably see you at one of the upcoming party's, won't be for awhile though, got alot going on right now.
yea ya missed my birthday party last saterday ya jerk, just kidding i know what its like to have a full plate

Members online

Back