Checkout these bada$$ shifter knobs.

Have seen those, they are an eyecatcher. I like Norm Grabowski's too. Big coin though since Norm has a kind of "pedigree". If you are into old street rods or attend any NSRA shows in mid america you can't miss this guy. He is acnowleged as the father of the "Fad T".

Have had ginger ale with the ol coot at his place and listened to many a story regarding his hollywood days with Burt Reynolds, racing against Tommy Ivo, and I admire anything he makes with wood. He was also in a Monster Garage episode.

His shift knobs were his bread and butter, and his beer steins are insane too. Uses exotic hardwoods and semi-precious stones and gold if the customer wants it. Might try googling Kookie Car or Kookie 2, those are a couple of his better known street rods. (Anyone remember 77 Sunset Strip..or My mother the Car?...all his.)

If you can find any of his stuff online somewhere other then his website Rumpsville...check out his artwork. (The Rumpsville site has small pics..need a damn microscope to see em)

A bit garish if you ask me...

Picture this in the Trans Am!!

VC-020.jpg

I have one of the fueler mask knobs, in gold. I could never remember who made them though! Now I shall buy another one!

VC-018.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back