Check Traction Control 2004 LSE

GWL

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My Message Center recently started displaying a "Check Traction Control" message while the ABS and Traction Control Warning Lights stayed on. Went to the dealer today and found that the left front ABS sensor was out. The mechanic advised that there was a service bulletin on the left front ABS sensor going bad and ordered a new one. I thought that if a service bulletin was out, more may have this problem in the future.

George,

Thanks for the heads up. I guess this is when a warranty comes in handy!

Warranty good which is why I am strongly considering sticking with the devil I know by buying an 05 under this Ford Family Program.

I recently had the RF Wheel Sensor go bad on my 00 LS. Rather than continue to pay for expenses like this I am going to buy a new one. Thought for sure I would be in a bmw m3 this go around but this is an offer i can't refuse.

Thanks for the info gwl.

Any 05 owners out here in LS land? If so how is the ride so far?

eL eS said:
Warranty good which is why I am strongly considering sticking with the devil I know by buying an 05 under this Ford Family Program.

I recently had the RF Wheel Sensor go bad on my 00 LS. Rather than continue to pay for expenses like this I am going to buy a new one. Thought for sure I would be in a bmw m3 this go around but this is an offer i can't refuse.

Thanks for the info gwl.

Any 05 owners out here in LS land? If so how is the ride so far?

I just knew you couldn't leave!! Even with the problems these cars have had (and you've had most of them!!) they are still the best performing, best bang for the buck sedan out there.

Get a V8 this time eL! You will not be sorry you spent the money!!

:) Well I have not commited to it yet but am considering it. I have a list of cars that I am still entertaining choosing from but with the price break they are offering I can't rule out the LS now. It was a simpler propsition a few days ago. The participation of owners such as yourself really have made my buying the LS, again, a likely outcome.

2001LS8Sport said:
I just knew you couldn't leave!! Even with the problems these cars have had (and you've had most of them!!) they are still the best performing, best bang for the buck sedan out there.

Get a V8 this time eL! You will not be sorry you spent the money!!

eL eS said:
:) Well I have not commited to it yet but am considering it. I have a list of cars that I am still entertaining choosing from but with the price break they are offering I can't rule out the LS now. It was a simpler propsition a few days ago. The participation of owners such as yourself really have made my buying the LS, again, a likely outcome.

Yea...I bought two...why not you. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back