check out my new rims

I see these volvo R wheels relatively often in my local C-list. Even the 19" version!! I didn't realize they would be such a "hit" with the community. I guess ill start posting them up.

OP did you consider these in 19s?

i thought about it but just picked up these because they were local and the price was good. i didn't want to go 20s but from what i seen of others members car i liked the look of both 18s and 19s so it came down to what i could get my hands on.

i thought about it but just picked up these because they were local and the price was good. i didn't want to go 20s but from what i seen of others members car i liked the look of both 18s and 19s so it came down to what i could get my hands on.

I think you'll be happy with the ride the little bit of extra sidewall the 18" gives over the 19". It will also help with pothole protection. Funny, but my mechanic neighbor thought my 18" Tucanas were 19". Some wheels (IMHO yours included) appear larger than they are. The 18" OZ wheels on my daughter's LS actually look more like 17" due to the design.
michelangleo_ii_racesilver-l.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back