but im getting better, i can kick YOU in the nutz in only 4 posts

I'll do better next time i promise

yes, you can because you are ....

internet toughguy.jpg

February 22nd, 2010, 01:18 PM clintjw95

View My Photo Gallery

Dear XLRVIII
Hey XLRVIII,

Sorry I couldn't respond to your A-hole remarks earlier. I haven't been on the site for a few weeks,
but I appreciate your incite regarding my question. DO YOU HONESTLY have enough time on your hands to bash me with a post that was dated August 30, 2006? What a LOSER! How about you just sit there and keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself.
By the way... NICE MARK VIII... HOMO!

NOw, clint..
Post my PM reply back to you were I said

F*ck YOU, F*ck your MOM, F*CK your moms dead dog and ANY unborn children you may have aborted, and too bad your mom didn't abort YOU.

How's that grab ya LabiaLips?

Maybe you should check your inbox bub. That's not what you sent me. I guess you could lie about it though. Probably makes you FEEL TOUGH!

NOw, clint..
Post my PM reply back to you were I said

F*ck YOU, F*ck your MOM, F*CK your moms dead dog and ANY unborn children you may have aborted, and too bad your mom didn't abort YOU.

How's that grab ya LabiaLips?

Just installed the coil conversion kit on the Mark and the information center reads "CHECK AIR RIDE." How do I get ride of this message?

FULL INSTRUCTIONS should of come with that conversion kit. Should of bought that kit from EDDIE then you could've even phoned him when you had trouble. AMERICAN SUSPENSIONS

FULL INSTRUCTIONS should of come with that conversion kit. Should of bought that kit from EDDIE then you could've even phoned him when you had trouble. AMERICAN SUSPENSIONS

Thank you! thats all i was looking for

Members online

Back