cheap ball joints

lincolnlsman

LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought the ebay ball joint replaced my drivers side all has been god for about 4-5 months on my way home for work and noticed the front end sway again so i hurried and over nighted another ball joint thinking it would be the passenger side get the joint in got the car in the air shook the passenger tire stiff as can be s.o.b go to the drivers side at least 1/2 of an inch play so i went ahead and put the ball joint in moog says they are going to have one out next month. so my word don't them joints off ebay unless you have to

There are tons of peeps on here who used ebay ones just like me and no problems. I apprecate the heads up on yours failing. No part in this world has 0 problems. I like the info about Moog making these soon. If they do I will go with Moog instead.

I'd be very careful with suspension parts off eBay ... most are cheap made in China Junk ...

Before you go to eBay contact Max as 5-Star Ford.. His prices usually beat most Auto Parts Stores or just a few bucks more and you are getting OEM parts.

Or off of RockAuto.com

I have the eBay ones here too.. No problems what so ever. I do think they were the more expensive ones though..

Max wouldn't have them. He only has the whole arm.. That's what ford sells you

Rock auto has a 3 week wait for the Moog parts. I have had to wait 2 weeks to get two "locally". Moog says they are on back-order.......

Members online

No members online now.
Back