Charity Car Show?

azntrevor

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an Idea for a new annual event we can do which is a weekend charity car show maybe not just LVC but we would host it and have a raffle and prizes with all proceeds going to a mutual charity. we would have to find space and people willing to do this we can plan this for spring 2011. who is interested?

We need a location first of all, and a good attendance, more cars. I know we love our Lincolns, but to make it a charity event we need more vehicles and a variety if we want mass people.

With all the free car shows here in Chicago it's tough to get people to pay to see vehicles.

Anyone have some input?

This can work, we need to decide on what charity to.

probably american cancer society or american heart association, i'd be down but my car looks like crap, haha

mda is always a good one too

Maybe a free show with conssesions that cost and raffle off some good stuff. We raised 2500 at a show last month with right around a hundred cars and all kinds of spectators. Location, location, and LOCATION. Just my 2 cents. I have entered and participated in over a 150 shows with my Mark. Let me know and we will see if we can't bring up Luxury Muscle from K.C.

Maybe a free show with conssesions that cost and raffle off some good stuff. We raised 2500 at a show last month with right around a hundred cars and all kinds of spectators. Location, location, and LOCATION. Just my 2 cents. I have entered and participated in over a 150 shows with my Mark. Let me know and we will see if we can't bring up Luxury Muscle from K.C.

I was thinking along those lines as well that would be great

I think we can plan this for next year I do like the labor day Idea but that only gives us a month to plan we need more time. does anyone have any ideas on a location?

Members online

No members online now.
Back