Changing power steering links

Kato88

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey you guys i have a 2001 ls v8

I have a power steering leak and i wanted to know does anyone know how to change the power steering hoses and linkage...i'm buying new hoses and maybe a pump and i just want to know the best way to do it...

also if anyone have diagrams or pictures that would really help

p.s. finding a manual for the ls is hard does anyone know where i can get one?? something like the haynes or chilton i need something with lots of pictures lol

Hey you guys i have a 2001 ls v8

I have a power steering leak and i wanted to know does anyone know how to change the power steering hoses and linkage...i'm buying new hoses and maybe a pump and i just want to know the best way to do it...

also if anyone have diagrams or pictures that would really help

p.s. finding a manual for the ls is hard does anyone know where i can get one?? something like the haynes or chilton i need something with lots of pictures lol

You have been on here before. You need to use your search a little more before just randomly posting things.

Below is a link for a 2nd gen LS shop manual. I am not sure if the power steering is the same in the 1st gens.

http://deneau.info/ls/

The cheapest way is to go to AllDataDIY and pay them the $25/5 years for a subscription for your car.

Members online

Back