Central Plains Christmas Meet?

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Attn All Central Plains Chapter Members

Are you interested in having a Christmas Meet. Let's beat some ideas around. I know this is short notice, or if it is even possible. So lets discuss this in detail. I'm down here in Houston. I'm currently exploring possibilities of having a Spring meet here. Other central areas are Dallas/FTW, OKC.
What do you think?

:waving:

a second thought would be a gift exchange.. that's what LVC did last year and it turned our great. Got to meet/read about a LVC member who drew my name. All gifts were under $15, but some went above and beyond..

if people can't at least drive to a meeting, they can join in on the christmas spirit.

Hell, I should be V.P. w/ all these ideas... hahaha

LBK_LS said:
a second thought would be a gift exchange.. that's what LVC did last year and it turned our great. Got to meet/read about a LVC member who drew my name. All gifts were under $15, but some went above and beyond..

if people can't at least drive to a meeting, they can join in on the christmas spirit.

Hell, I should be V.P. w/ all these ideas... hahaha
Speak to the godather about being V.P. of the central states chapter!!!!

Let's do it.

I am south of H-Town in Clear Lake area. I could go for a meet in Houston of Dallas/FtWorth. Let's try for a get together. We could have a good discussion on getting this chapter really going.

markofthebeast

I can see maybe a DFW trip or even here in Oklahoma City, we have really grown. Just name the date and time, and I will plan to be there.

Now to find a new engine and transmission.

Members online

No members online now.
Back