Census/Survey

mikepietras04

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how old everyone here is, and where everyone is located. I would like to see just how diverse our group is.

I'm can say i am probably the youngest here unfortunately. I'm 20, from toledo. (ha, this post is going to look like some homo classified ad)

I'm 52 from Farmington Hills, MI

Mark II convertible

340096_145_full.jpg

I am 20 and live in Southern Maryland.

mikepietras04 said:
I'm can say i am probably the youngest here unfortunately.
You need to hang around more; then you'd see the guys around here that are much younger than you and I. And what is unfortunate about being young? I'd say we've got it pretty good: we drive nice cars and are still young enough to crawl around under them and not whine about our ailing parts. :)

I am younger, than you guy's I'm 18, from Melrose park IL. :monkey:

JoshMcMadMac said:
I am 20 and live in Southern Maryland.

You need to hang around more; then you'd see the guys around here that are much younger than you and I. And what is unfortunate about being young? I'd say we've got it pretty good: we drive nice cars and are still young enough to crawl around under them and not whine about our ailing parts. :)

haha, good point.

40 years young! Live in Russellville, Arkansas, born and raised pretty close to Toledo, OH.

Last edited by a moderator:
32 in boring*ahem*I mean Warner Robins, GA. (raised in San Antonio, Tx though.)
I have a question though, What is the ultimate "theme" song for your ride?
My theme song for my Town Car is "Black on Black" by Stanely Clarke off the Boyz-n-the Hood soundtrack. (It has got to be one of the best modern instrumentals ever!)

The best part about getting older is that the young guys do all the grunt work. I don't know anyone 40-50 years old that would want to be 18 again.

You are only as old as you think.

He who dies with the most toys, wins!

He who has the gold makes the rule.

340096_149_full.jpg

Barry

Members online

No members online now.
Back