CEL today, and Check transmission MSG.

chr0me

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well driving on the express way this morning, and while moderate acceleration it seemed like the car did not want to shift, then the CEL light came on then "Check Transmission MSG", then my D5 changed into an E then after i was out of work, i drove to autozone and got the error code which was PO795 and the reader mentioned something with the Solenoid... then i went to the stealer ship and the mechanics leave @ 4pm and it was a quarter to... so my brother will take it back down on monday since i will be leaving tomorrow for annual training to ft. drum... im just praying that its not my transmission well if anyone is in the nassau, NY area and knows good mechanics let me know if not then the stealership it is...

any suggestions and advice is welcome again its PO795

guess im answering my own question but after looking at my dvd manual this is what came up... i dont know what this is but im still open to all suggestions and explanations what a day! so much for the xcal and body kit this summer... f*ck!! sry had to let that out...

P0795, P0797** PCC PCC solenoid circuit failure, shorted circuit Voltage through PCC solenoid is checked. An error :Bang will be noted if tolerance is exceeded. Incorrect gear ratio in fourth and fifth gear.

Members online

No members online now.
Back