CD Navi

UltimateLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
What's a good CD player to replace the THX navigation in a 05 ls that works with steering wheel controls and also have navigation?

I believe Joe is pretty happy with his JVC (but then again, after owning an AVIC F series, just about anything would impress you! lol J/K)

and kenwood, which is extremely similar to the above but has Garmin as the nav software is also great (by far the easiest to use GPS...)

pioneer makes a great audio system, but the nav side of things isn't as intuitive as most of the others.

as far as the best sounding, Alpine is hard to beat and the nav isn't too bad either.

if having the most up to dates is important, kenwood using Garmin is definitely one of the best and pioneer is one of the worse.

Thanks

I believe Joe is pretty happy with his JVC (but then again, after owning an AVIC F series, just about anything would impress you! lol J/K)

and kenwood, which is extremely similar to the above but has Garmin as the nav software is also great (by far the easiest to use GPS...)

pioneer makes a great audio system, but the nav side of things isn't as intuitive as most of the others.

as far as the best sounding, Alpine is hard to beat and the nav isn't too bad either.

if having the most up to dates is important, kenwood using Garmin is definitely one of the best and pioneer is one of the worse.

Listen to the Loud1, he knows audio!

I believe Joe is pretty happy with his JVC (but then again, after owning an AVIC F series, just about anything would impress you! lol J/K)...

I certainly agree with both points. I can't speak about the other brands, because I haven't tried them.

Note that in the case of any aftermarket unit, you will need an adapter module for the steering wheel controls.

Members online

No members online now.
Back