cause im a gansta gangsta

Nitrobasher

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
deyuuummm

fffdfhdfd005.gif

fffdfhdfd002.gif

fffdfhdfd001.gif

Expect the police to notice you now.I have had mine all black for a month and they seem to love me and follow me everwhere.

urmarked.jpg

i was already pulled over, 3 days after i got em on. The cop pulled me over cause i was suspicious...

little did i know that i had a warrant out for not payin a parkin ticket and then got arrested (try being 18 sittin in a jail cell for 6 hours)
on the way to the station he told me my car looks like a "dealers car"

haha damnit

i was already pulled over, 3 days after i got em on. The cop pulled me over cause i was suspicious...

little did i know that i had a warrant out for not payin a parkin ticket and then got arrested (try being 18 sittin in a jail cell for 6 hours)
on the way to the station he told me my car looks like a "dealers car"

haha damnit
Hopefully you got a free dinner and on the bright side, no bills, less mileage on the car and you dont have to pay for anything while sitting in your cell

jail sucks, but those rims would be bigger if you were slinging :q:q:q:q, the fuzz is so stupid. been there done that f:q :q :q em . one night in jail, dont sweat it it could be worse. party like a rockstar. keep on keepin on. and all those good things. they cant hold us down. ok but really, be good, drive sober, dont :q:q:q:q up! live.:Beer :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

deffinatly man haha..

yea im rockin the coils but its gunna be lowerd within the next month, im going to shop tommorw new exhaust :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back