Carrier Bushings

StraDog

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I think it is time to replace the bushings. At times when I turn the wheel hard and lightly put some gas on it, like pulling the car in the garage, I get a strange pulling/snapping sound. My dad says it might be the bushings, which are starting to wear a bit. I don't know for sure what it can be, but I am going to purchase a set of new bushings for the h3LL of it. :Bang
Geno, can you give me some info. on your set that you have. I will most likely buy from you. Lemme get them checked out today and post back.

Thanks.

Throw Geno a bone Dog. (Hehehe, I just kill myself). I think he still has the propoly carrier bushings. While your at it, you might as well upgrade the sway bars too. Hello overtime...

MonsterMark said:
Throw Geno a bone Dog. (Hehehe, I just kill myself). I think he still has the propoly carrier bushings. While your at it, you might as well upgrade the sway bars too. Hello overtime...

I might just have to do that then G-Money. I believe my sway bar is in good shape tho. Should I go with Addco, or do you suggest a different company. Oh, and what size...

Members online

Back