Carlisle Reports ----

pepperman said:
Ray, Picksburgh you sure that is spelled right. :D

Pickburghese my friend.....Picksburghese....anyone that is from here knows what I am talkin about......how we here in Picksburgh talk. Remember the Picksburghese dictionary I posted a while ago......that should explain it. :D

Here.....this should help.

1wykdmk8 said:
That would be your car.....once again. I just hope it still runs after I got done driving it from Carlisle to Picksburgh.......:shifty:

That was me driving that in those pix.....and if you noticed the speedo in Mike's 98....you will understand......that was the slowest we went on the whole trip from Carlisle to Picksburgh.

Well if it's still running after you drove it!!!:eek: (Heck Mr. Wilson would have been better :D J/K MW.. Just kidding.:p

Well it should be able to take anything thrown at it now...

Now if only you'd make your way to Boscobel in July...

Yeah Ray, how about making it to the meet in July, i am going to be there. :cool:

mespock said:
Well if it's still running after you drove it!!!:eek: (Heck Mr. Wilson would have been better :D J/K MW.. Just kidding.:p

i doubt it. I went to carlisle on sat morn in 2 hours, back in 2-1/2 back the next morning in 1-1/2 and then down from carlisle to Norfolk in 4 hours (i think i avgd 120 ) and then it took me 4 more to get here to Kitty Hawk :( traffic ruined my avg. Oh, and I FINALLY went a consistant 1k+ miles without problems, and im tooling arround on the beach now and still not havin problems, IT FINALLY WORKS! MUAHAHAHA!

pepperman said:
Yeah Ray, how about making it to the meet in July, i am going to be there. :cool:

i agree ray should come out, if poss we should get a "GET RAY TO WISC" pool togehter and fly his happy ass out

mespock said:

Well it should be able to take anything thrown at it now...

Now if only you'd make your way to Boscobel in July...

Rich,

I gotta let ya know, Ray and Mr Wilson are both pretty good drivers, fast, very fast,:p hehe :rolleyes: very very fast. After Scot and Ray, not sure if your Mark will tollerate your um, well, conservative foot...heheheh:D

Smooches
MsM8

Members online

Back