Carlisle All Ford Nationals - June 2-3

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fordheader.jpg

Link: Carlisle All Ford Nationals - June 2-3

I am preparing to set us up for this national event, but I would like to get an idea of how many of you plan to attend --

Hotel costs range from $100 - $200 a night. Hotels MUST be booked now.

If I get a good response Ill set this up right away. SO, what do you think guys?

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish that i could make it, but i am gearing up for Rich's meet, maybe next year i can make it finances should be good by then.

Joeychgo said:
WOW -- Nobody wants to go?

because nobody wants to pay to see trash. Anyone whos anyone is going on june 23-25th!

MrWilson said:
because nobody wants to pay to see trash. Anyone whos anyone is going on june 23-25th!
No car that enters the Carlisle event is trash, the only reason i am not going is that i am already committed to a meet in July. Next year when my finances are in better shape i would like to go.

MrWilson said:

I know of a bunch of people who are going to the show. Old School, Derek, 94m5, brentalan, I think Scott9050, and heard of a few more. I really doubt these guys own trash!

Very classy people who take good care of the cars they drive and get the most out of them. They don't just beat the hell out of them and then complain.

What do you expect..................

MrWilson said:

from Trans Am Smokey and The Bandit Wanna Be.

I'll be there, but I live close. Don't need the hotel.

I live only a couple hours away and dont need a Hotel. I used to bring my T-Birds but will bring the LSC this year.

Please be sure to put LINCOLN VS CADILLAC on the registration form under "Club" - This will help get us good placement at the show.

ALSO: Sign up HERE so we can get a count.

mespock said:
I know of a bunch of people who are going to the show. Old School, Derek, 94m5, brentalan, I think Scott9050, and heard of a few more. I really doubt these guys own trash!

Very classy people who take good care of the cars they drive and get the most out of them. They don't just beat the hell out of them and then complain.

Anything with a blue oval is trash. Dont think because i drive like i do, doesnt mean i dont take EXCELENT care of my car. My monte carlo was the car i would drive as hard as i could, and it was 10 years older and never once broke on me. (btw, the monte was the car i beat up on, i did some tricks in the mk just for fun)

Not show car quality........

Joeychgo said:
Please be sure to put LINCOLN VS CADILLAC on the registration form under "Club" - This will help get us good placement at the show.

My car is no way near show car quality. I am going to register it just so I can park closer to the action, but you guys have to agree to allow me to park away from any car that will make mine look any worse than it actually is.

:cool:
Joeychgo said:

I already did.:cool:

bufordtpisser said:
My car is no way near show car quality. I am going to register it just so I can park closer to the action, but you guys have to agree to allow me to park away from any car that will make mine look any worse than it actually is.

We can park together then! :D

Alright, we can share the laughs

Frat-man-du said:
We can park together then! :D

When I bought the car the dealer decided to have it sent out and detailed for me as a surprise. So I paid for the car and went back to pick it up the next day. Shiny as all get up. Guess I should have looked at it a little claoser. He must have sent it to Frank and Ernie's Wash and Scuff and Waffel Emporium. After a few days started to get a little fading on the passenger fender. Got worse with time. Seems as if the Sander, I mean buffer operator stayed in one spot for way to long (how long does it take to eat lunch) and burnt through the clear coat in numerous places. That and the parking lot dents and a few other flaws. But it will be there, polished, vacumned, and lookin spiffy.

I will be there along with my dad, and Melissa. I have decided to bring the 95' and the 98. There is too much wrong with the 94 for me to enter it in to the show.

Although, a 5-speed VIII, would get alot of attention.......

bufordtpisser said:
When I bought the car the dealer decided to have it sent out and detailed for me as a surprise. So I paid for the car and went back to pick it up the next day. Shiny as all get up. Guess I should have looked at it a little claoser. He must have sent it to Frank and Ernie's Wash and Scuff and Waffel Emporium. After a few days started to get a little fading on the passenger fender. Got worse with time. Seems as if the Sander, I mean buffer operator stayed in one spot for way to long (how long does it take to eat lunch) and burnt through the clear coat in numerous places. That and the parking lot dents and a few other flaws. But it will be there, polished, vacumned, and lookin spiffy.

Funny same with me. I took in to get the Trans flushed and they though they would wax it - except they forgot to wash it first - scratched the perfect paint, they might as well have used 220 grit. They never owned up to it. anyway it is a fun driver and look forward to meeting everyone.

IDK if youd know this, but the first day ill be showing up with the truck, going home that night, and then comming back with the mark the next day. do ya know if i have to pay for parking with the truck, or can i just park in my spot for the show?:p

If you pre registered...............

MrWilson said:
IDK if youd know this, but the first day ill be showing up with the truck, going home that night, and then comming back with the mark the next day. do ya know if i have to pay for parking with the truck, or can i just park in my spot for the show?:p

If you pre registered the ticket is good for the vehicle admission and you and one rider. Should not matter what you drive. I will be bringing the harley the second day. Don't want to embarras myself two days in a row with the Mark.

$hit it completly slipped my mind that i needed to reserve a camping spot...anyone know of a # where i can get a spot?

MrWilson said:
$hit it completly slipped my mind that i needed to reserve a camping spot...anyone know of a # where i can get a spot?

Call Carlisle - 717-243-7855

I dont know anything about the camping except I believe its first come first serve and is next door to carlisle.. But You should talk to them.

You can also start calling hotels and see if they have any openings - people cancel and there should be some open rooms somewhere.

If you are in a bind try this hotel.

Best Western Capital Plaza
150 Nationwide Drive
Harrisburg PA 17110-9746
800-872-7776

$70 a night. It is only about 20 minutes away from the show and is alot cheaper than staying close.

I will be staying there. I should be arriving around 9pm on Thursday night, as long as the car is finished. Gonna be right down to the wire.

Joeychgo said:
Call Carlisle - 717-243-7855

I dont know anything about the camping except I believe its first come first serve and is next door to carlisle.. But You should talk to them.

You can also start calling hotels and see if they have any openings - people cancel and there should be some open rooms somewhere.

hehe, iv been tryin to find a place, and i just cant come up with anything. they werent realy any help there.

anyone got a campground spot they wouldnt mind me bummin on? ill pay for 1/2 the rental and bring some drinks for the adults.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back