Carfax

Schaefft

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know what was going on with the Mark before it was shipped over to Europe and see if the mileage is right. Anyone having a carfax account who could get me a report?

If you posted the VIN I could have done it for you already.

:)

If you posted the VIN I could have done it for you already.

:)

Ah, didnt wanna post it if there noone who can help :p

Here you go, and thanks for the help!

1LNLM91V1SY723694

@micahs97m8: Haha, Ill be happy to give you a tour around. :D Do you already know when you gonna be over here?

no mileage has been reported to AutoCheck since 12/26/2001, at which time it had 57,483 miles.

no mileage has been reported to AutoCheck since 12/26/2001, at which time it had 57,483 miles.
Is the car in Germany and does Carfax not get info from other countries? I thought mine would be the longest sitter @ 10 years.

Thanks guys for the help. Yeah, kinda surprised they didnt get any proper data since 2001. I know the car got a new windscreen a while ago, they did note the mileage on a sticker there, I cant remember what it said atm tho but it seemed about right. The first UK owner imported the car in 2007 with 108k miles, its got 110k now so Im pretty sure it was just standing around in his driveway most of the time. Its also interesting to see it was a rental/lease, I guess the latter is more likely for a Mark VIII LSC?

At least it wasnt stolen/totaled.

It's not really surprising that the data ends there, Florida doesn't have vehicle inspections which would be the only time new data would be relayed to the state unless it changes owners. Whoever brought it to Florida in 2001 was the last person in the States to have it.

It's not really surprising that the data ends there, Florida doesn't have vehicle inspections which would be the only time new data would be relayed to the state unless it changes owners. Whoever brought it to Florida in 2001 was the last person in the States to have it.
The carfax shows it till 2005 just no mileage noted. My stang was from FL and it showed everything on carfax.

car was already in florida in 98. the registration was renewed in florida until 05.

its simple, just a renewal for registration doesn't require a mileage check.
all the mileage checks shown correspond with the car being sold through a dealer, or at auction. it was auctioned twice, so there is 2 of the mileage reports. the others are when it was sold with a lien on it, and when it sold after the 2nd auction.

otherwise, there is no reason to report the mileage.

Members online

No members online now.
Back