Car Sponsoring

nashmage

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who showed me carsponsorships.com he ended up entering his gti into it paying the 89 dollars and now he has a few sponsors. Has anyone else ever heard of this place? used it or know anything about it?
I always wanted to get my car sponsored so that it would be able to look really unique and be able to enter car shows. This place from what i hear is ok and i was wondering if anyone else here is sponsored by anyone and if you are by who and what is your experiance with it?

i am sponsored by carsponsorship.com scp.com and i have never used either of them or put stickers of their business on my car.. they do not have anything of interest for my car.. carsponsorship.com offers one audio company and its garbage.. (blaupunkt).. its a "semi-quasi" sponsorship which means u pay retail, which isnt bad.. but its a mission to get :q:q:q:q from them.. the only thing i did get at a good price was black vinyl sticker that i used to make an eyebrow for my headlamps but i never ended up liking the finished product..

i personally wish i wouldnt have spent my money on it.. it all depends what u want to get sponsored for... i couldnt get good rim prices or tire prices.. and i already got lambo doors.. they jus didnt have much of interest.. i didnt want underbody lights and etc..

I just looked at there website and nothing jumps out at me that would make me the slightest interested in joining

hmmm...im going to have to think it over i guess because if i did it i mostly wanted it for audio/headunit/tvs/rims

i was lookin for the same thing.. i heard SCP may start doin audio soon..

I too am sponsored but i bought the Colorstorm lights for under your car. They are amazing. Retail is $500 and got them for $210. But other than that they dont have much and everytime i email them they never respond.

Members online

No members online now.
Back