Car Show, Knoxville, TN July 16-18

G

GrayGhost1

For those that are interested there will be an open car show in Knoxville, TN from July 16-18. The name of the show is The Masters Ultimate Auto Expo. There will be 9 classes that include a newly added class called the Touring Sedan Class. The LS would meet this criteria. Of course this is an open car show so any make and model can enter. I've been in touch with the event coordinator about this show and he is expecting around 1,500 vehicles. It's going to be a huge show.

The company hosting it is Masters Entertainment Group. The produce numerous shows for ESPN2. Masters will be producing 12 programs at this show with at least 64 vehicles being showcased. You shouldn't miss it if you want to show off that great looking LS. Contact Ron at (423) 968-7736 to register. Below are links to the show specs and other related info:

The Masters Ultimate Auto Expo

Car Show Attractions

Masters Entertainment Group Home Page

Will Do! Might throw in a little pu-nanny for safe measure. :headbang:

JoshMcMadMac said:
I have no idea what that means. :questionm

4_12_2.gif

Wow, thanks for the pics. Maybe we should get a photo gallery going that automatically upsizes the picture when the mouse moves over it. That would be sweet.

I am in love with muscle cars once again and have to add one to the stable. The Greased Lightning Honda was pretty bling bling, but what in heck did that guy do the yellow Vette? I almost cried when I saw that car. How could somebody do that to a classic?

The pictures are better if you click on the Slideshow link on the top of that page. It makes the pics bigger and it's a nice transition show.

As for the yellow Vette, I took that picture as a "what not to do to your great looking car!" Also, the pics were only a fraction of what was there. There was over 1,500 cars, trucks and motorcycles there. We had a great time there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back