Car Meet at Rt. 224 Canfield Dunkin Donuts, Youngstown, Ohio Fridays/Sundays!!

Svets96

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all!!! Thought I'd let you know we have a car meet in Canfield, Ohio Dunkin Donuts suburb of Youngstown, Ohio every Friday night and Sunday night from 6:30-Whenever!! Located on route 224 in Canfield. Stop in look for the white Continental. All makes are welcome! Also included Continentals, Mark Series, Town Car, LS! -Svets

Our recent car meet this Friday night:

IMG-0668.jpg

IMG-0665.jpg

IMG-0666.jpg

Last edited:
This past Friday night at Dunkin Donuts was a good turn out. Couple weeks ago it was really big, filled the Dunkin and O'Reilly's parking lots. Here's some pictures of our crew below.

The black '66 Sting Ray with '67 parts has a big block 427, cammed, upgraded valve train, Hooker super comp headers, Edelbrock Torq 2 maniflold, Edelbrock 750 Carb, and 4:88 gears, with a 4 spd Muncie. The Grey Nova has a built 427, a 572 big block is on its way, column shift, upgraded transmission, upgraded rear end, factory drive train is out, and replaced with modified parts. This is a real Nicky Chevrolet Nova. All original parts are stored away. Has original window sticker. '72 black Chevelle has a built 454, lacquer paint job, aftermarket suspension, nice looking car. '66 Chevelle is black and some what modified, need to talk to the owner to get more info. The new Corvette has 725 horse with a blower on it. Its an LS7 427, built to the gills from Hutter Performance. The '78 Camaro has a built and blown 350 SBC, its pretty wild, factory color re-sprayed in the '90s. There was a '07 Mustang GT with a built cammed, supercharged 281 c.i. motor, had a small flame paint job. I'll try to get more pics of this beauty. Until next time:

IMG-0684.jpg

IMG-0683.jpg

IMG-0681.jpg

IMG-0686.jpg

IMG-0690.jpg

IMG-0688.jpg

IMG-0677.jpg

IMG-0687.jpg

IMG-0689.jpg

Members online

Back