car is lowered

onecrazygm

LVC Member
Reaction score
lowered the car bought the springs from canuckmotorsports i like the ride and the hieght looks good handles even better

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

Oh yeah, I like that a lot! :) I'm considering this mod so if you don't mind me asking, what brand springs are those? Finally, how did you go about installing them?

the springs are made by canuckmotorsports you can find him on e bay really good company to deal with springs got here sooner then i thought and as for install i went about it by having a friend in school deanza to be exact 40 bucks just paid for pizza and the not only installed it but did the aliengment(sp?) it went to a good cuase so i didnt mine letting the students working on it even thou i oculd have done them myself

speedbumps and curbs!!! and thsoe dreaded potholes. Love the look!!!

thanks guys next ima be doing just some 40 series flows, and im thinking about painting the rims black , i have done a few already but i wanna make sure they come out good at least untill my rims come in , car handles with the springs im loving it

Don't actually paint them. Have them power coated; should be less than $70 a wheel; the coating is so much better than paint

thanks guys next ima be doing just some 40 series flows, and im thinking about painting the rims black , i have done a few already but i wanna make sure they come out good at least untill my rims come in , car handles with the springs im loving it

i use certian paint they sell just for rims, plus i do art work and what not so i no how to paint comes out clean looks just like powder coating ill see if i cant find some rims i have done

I like your springs!!! How much did you end up lowering the front and rear?

Members online

No members online now.
Back