Car has been sold!

What happened to the idea of buying 05-06 and building that up ?
I'm still not out of the LS scene by any stretch of the imagination. I have been keeping a close eye out for an 05 LSE or 06 LS for quite some time. Trust me, if I find one I like it will be just as custom as the 01 I had.

Ken, I know what's it like to part with an old, reliable friend. I so miss my 1941 Cadillac Model 60 with the LaSalle 3-speed tranny. It took a while to hit 120 MPH, but what a ride. And, I miss my 1966 Mustang with the pony interior (in red). It was the bane of many state troopers on the Dixie Dieway south of Louisville, KY. And then the was my big, beautiful burgandy 1969 Olds 442 convertible that I personally put three white vynl tops on. Rubber in three gears and hated by every cop in Hinesville, GA. Bought new in Nha Trang and had 100,000 miles on it. But, most of all I miss my LS, 'cause its outside in the company parking lot, just patently wait until the work wistle blows and we once again become the menance of the Bush turnpick. Yeeha!

:D

Congrats on the new car Ken. We've always had similiar tastes in auto's. Before I picked up the LSE I had a $500 deposit on a new G35 Coupe. It was taking too long to come in (first model year), and I had REALLY wanted a fully loaded brand new V8 LSE..and the rest is history.

But congrats.

Ken, I found your perfect replacement

http://www.autofocuschicago.com/details.aspx?adid=26514492

05 LINCOLN LSE 5,000 Actual Miles! Yes! 5K! 6-CD, Glass Roof, Alloys, Spoiler, Loaded! Mint! 630-584-6200 $27,995

660299.jpg

All good things come to an end right Ken. Whenever I start to miss the LS I just hop in the replacement and its like "what LS" lol.

Definately be on the prowl for an M3 man, we worked on one, believe it was an 04 and my gawd! Talk about something else. Actually looking for one myself right now, glady trade in or sell my 300gs for one of them. And those 350 is's are something else too. Test drove one a couple days ago.

I'm torn at the moment on what to get. Now, if I run across a great deal on an 05 LSE or 06 LS I might just get one of those.

I'm torn at the moment on what to get. Now, if I run across a great deal on an 05 LSE or 06 LS I might just get one of those.

I keep telling you that you will not be happy again, until you get another LS. :D

Have you seen the new G-37? Wow, definately a nice upgrade from the 35. I can understand the what to get thing, having a similiar issue.

You can always go with an MKS -- it'll give you a patform for a whole new product line.

You can always go with an MKS -- it'll give you a patform for a whole new product line.
I don't know if I can wait that long. I was hoping it would be a 2008 car but its looking like more of a 2009.

Members online

No members online now.
Back