can't get my Mark to sit!

JoeyGood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So today was a nice and sunny day. Went out washed her up good and wanted to take some pics of her as a low as a possible. Well guess what? It didn't happen. I turned off the switch expecting it her to go down and nothing. Anyone have any ideas as to what happened? cuz I could do it before I put the new rims on and now I can't (and before you ask yes I did turn off the switch before I put them on):confused: Is there any way to rest the suspension?

JoeyGood said:
So today was a nice and sunny day. Went out washed her up good and wanted to take some pics of her as a low as a possible. Well guess what? It didn't happen. I turned off the switch expecting it her to go down and nothing. Anyone have any ideas as to what happened? cuz I could do it before I put the new rims on and now I can't (and before you ask yes I did turn off the switch before I put them on):confused: Is there any way to rest the suspension?

just turning off the switch will not drop the car,unless maybe you have a leak.

if you dont have a leak the car will stay up for 5 or so years,i know,i have seen a smashed mark sit for over five years and not drop but a few inches.

you either need to sensor lower it or ray kit it or manually release each wheel solenoid.

Checking her out today and I don't know what it was but she got as low as she would normally get (don't know what happend there) but i did notice she has a bigger gap in the front when it finally settled then she had when the 16's where on. guess i need to lower the sensors now huh?

Phat!

I like it when people change the rims and spend the time to make sure the calipers and brackets are detailed!

Well i accidently lowered mine,back when i first got my Mark I didn't know anything about this forum,thus i din't know anything about turning the switch off,an who reads the manual? :shifty: I jacked it up with the switch on an thenwhen i let her down,Icouldnt get the jack out,for some unknown reason I left the key to the 'on' position an it dropped down...I liked it,so I did the back,and now,it looks sweet. So give it a shot,but turn the switch off after your done droppin it so she'll sit low.

~The best things in life are stolen~

Isaiah3g

lowered.jpg

If you jack up the car with the switch on and then let it down it lowers? I thought it would be opposite.

Proof is in the picture,thats right after I did the drop job. The only problem I ran into was getting the jack out from under the car. I didn't ride around with the car like that,it was just for looks. I lifted it up just a lil bit and then rode it round.

Members online

No members online now.
Back