can't find a thread....

Black03

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
a while back somebody posted a link for a website that sells cars really cheap. i can't remember if they were police siezures or repos or what. i can't find it anymore but was wondering if somebody here knew what i was talking about. i do remember they had some lincolns and jags on the site but can't remember much past that. anybody know what i'm talking about?

I'm kicking myself for not getting that '04 LSE w/nav. It looks sweet & >$20k. I decided on rims and a body kit instead. Like most LS owners I'm upside down in the loan, don't think I could sell it for what I owe.

You'd think it was a good deal at first look, but it doesnt have heated/cooled seats. Doesnt have some other options that i'd personally rather have than navigation. I actually think the nav. unit is a pain in the ass to operate vs. regular 6 disc stereo.

Damn good deals on this site, real good. Can anyone back this up as a legitimate thing?

Any answers to my question? Worth dealing with out of state?

Fla02LS said:
http://www.offleaseonly.com/

Some good prices on the S-type.

Thats where I got my LSE at lol, I live right behind it

*EDIT* AND THE NAME IS JUST A NAME, HALF THE STUFF THERE ISNT OFF LEASE, LOL. WHEN I WAS SHOPPING OUT OF THE 10 LS'S I CARFAXED 1 OF THEM WAS LEASED. ALL WERE BOUGHT AT AUCTION SOMEWHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY INCLUDING MY CAR. MINE WAS BOUGHT AT AN AUCTION IN NY AND SHIPPED DOWN HERE

and to answer other questions, it's legit, and the most PLEASANT car buying experiance i've ever had. NOT pushy, very friendly, dont call and harass you, I test drove like 5 different cars, he didnt think I was really going to buy anything haha.... I came in, he set it up, I called the bank, did what I had to do, they detailed the car while I signed papers, filled it with gas, and out the door I went.

Also all their prices are firm and non-negotiable trust me lol... I tried to negotiate the LSE.

I'll give you 15, couldnt do it, I finally broke down and said 15,500, I left me number and left for a week, never got a call, went back, he asked if I was ready to buy, I ended up paying 15,890 lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back