Can you still get these?? (wheels)

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
These are the wheels on the LS Mclaren and also I saw a picture on LSKoncepts. Can you still get these?

lsmclare.jpg

And here

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/ford-v8-emblem-large-p-13.php

let us know how the side mirror search goes... I don't think you'll have much luck finding those.

Well ya.... Im not going to make an exact replica (unless I can :)) Just the wheels, grill, and maybe some stopetechs up front. :)

i was actually hoping you'd be searching for them. I'd love a set too!

Who made the wheels originally? Those brakes look HUGE.

Since you are on the subject of the Mclaren LS, does anyone know where the prototype is? I understand it had a 6 speed manual. If there is one thing I wish the LS had offered it would have been a manual option with the V8

IIRC, that was like a 6000 dollar option.

Wheels were 18x8 O-Z, with McLaren caps. there were about 60 sets back in 2003. Also, about 20 sets of the exhaust. Don't know if you can find either any more...

lincoln_ls_wheel_500.jpg

here's a picture of the rear:

lincoln_ls_r34_500.jpg

I know i read somewhere about where the vehicle is now. I'll check.

What happened to the Volks?

Not sure if Im feeling the volks anymore. I test fitted them and to me it makes the car look TOOOOOO aftermarket. Im not a HUGE fan of making a car look "crazy". I like the stock look, just bigger and better. :).

Does anyone know if OZ makes wheels that will fit the ls?

Not sure if Im feeling the volks anymore. I test fitted them and to me it makes the car look TOOOOOO aftermarket. Im not a HUGE fan of making a car look "crazy". I like the stock look, just bigger and better. :).

Does anyone know if OZ makes wheels that will fit the ls?

I think they make Superleggara's that fit the Jag X-Type. I wish they still made Moda R6's, they looked like the stock wheels just bigger.

For what it's worth I would just buy the rims if I were you. At most I would get the exhaust if possible. I love the look of your car as it is. Don't get me wrong I love the look of LSE's but I've just never seen an 03+ with the Wings West body kit. Just my 02 cents.

ya, Im keeping the kit. All I want is the grill,brakes, and wheels. I already have exhaust.

These are the wheels on the LS Mclaren and also I saw a picture on LSKoncepts. Can you still get these?

lsmclare.jpg

And here

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/ford-v8-emblem-large-p-13.php
The wheels are the OZ Racing Classe wheels. If I'm not mistaken, OZ has discontinued them. However, you may be able to to do a Google search find some places that may have them. The ones I had on my old car were 18X8 with 46mm offset. They were originally painted silver but I had them chrome plated at Wheel Concepts for around $125 a wheel. The cool thing about the Classe wheel is that it has a removable lip in case you curve rash the wheel. Of course, you'll have to take the tire off to replace it.

Members online

Back