can someone help?

jrocc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I know some answers are going to be look in the (read this before u post new threads) and i know i should go and look myself but at my mercy and a big please, may i ask if someone ACTUALLY knows all the bulb sizes for leds for the FIRST gen.. the thread only lists the bulbs for the 2nd gen and doesnt state the tailights or how many r in the tailight.. or where ur feet go and such other. If someone could give me a list thatd be so helpfull with the actually bulb sizes thatd be wonderful ive been searching forever. And dont have the time to look.

All the bulbs in the inside are 194 except in the map and dome lights. They are 212. If you go to sylvania website, you can look up any bulb size for any car.

How do you know which Gen you have?Sorry, new owner and member here.

2000-2002 = gen I
2003-2006 = gen II

Rear brake light on the package shelf = gen I
Rear brake light at the top of the rear window = gen II

Note that those are model years, not build dates. (some 2003 model year were made in 2002).

They should all be listed in the owner's manual. There are gen I owner's manuals for the downloading on this site.

Pektel might, he did the LED conversions a while back, hopefully he still has his list.

Members online

Back