Can somebody help me out?

MD-82

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the name or part number of the engine cooling piping running along the left part of the lower intake plenum. One screws into the lower plenum next to the thermostat housing and the other attaches to rubber hosing next to the alternator. The whole set goes back along the plenum and attach to rubber hoses. I need that part. It's completely rusted on my car.
Anyone know the name or maybe even the part number of that part?

Xander

I'd suggest a junkyard run. Shame I didn't see this about a week ago. I just threw one away from an 88 M7 that was in pretty good shape.

its no longer made by ford iirc

a junkyard or dealer that keeps a large array of parts on the shelf is your best bet...unless you want to pay a lot more for a 50resto part

Exactly, that's why I wanted to know maybe what the name of that thing is. The problem is that I live on a 40 mile long island in the Caribbean Sea. So no junk yards. I'm in the process of buying a beat up Mustang with a broken engine and maybe I can find one in there.
But if that doesn't go through it would be nice to tell the Ford (or maybe Lincoln) parts guy what the heck that thing is :)

My girlfrien is going to Miami in two weeks and I can't expect too much out of her as far as describing the part.

Xander

Lots of parts sellers on E-bay --try putting in a request there - part doesnt have to be up for auction -- find a seller that is parting out a similar car then use their member contact to ask them if they have your part available -- Thats where I come up with a lot of parts that Ford laughs at saying OH THATS OBSOLETE -- If Iam still
driving it everyday then its not obsolete -- or maybe IAM whats obsolete --
Happy hunting

Members online

No members online now.
Back