Can I post about suspensions here?

LSVIPDEMON

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I may as well get it out tho. For everybody that had the squeeking up front when the wheel was turning, if you hadnt had the car looked at have you noticed the noise stops when its warmer out.

At first it got really bad when it started to warm up out side but now its gone, its like it never happend. I was just asking cause I wanted oppinions on if it was just weather or if someone had it looked at and it was a problem.

suspension is performance too...

Anyway, I'd be surprised if it were weather related. Brakes can be temper-mental (in concern to noise) due to heat and moisture when applying them but that is the result of friction and vibration. I would have a hard time believing any other kinds of noise are a result of climate change; it's typically something out of spec mechanically. My guess would be it just finally wore enough to the point that it's no longer making the noise. Might turn into a clunk instead of a squeak...

But it will still do it if it does get abit to cold out like on my late night 3 in the morning runs for baby teething medicines so its not completely gone I guess.. And that side was just replaced( Tie rod control arm sway bar what ever, ETC.) I was thinking maybe something should get lubed or maybe a bad bushing. I have read other posts about it that just ended up just dying off before anyone found an exact solution.

Members online

No members online now.
Back