Camp 'Crawford'....Give me a break lady

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Unfortunately, like you've all said, what started as a peaceful protest got carried away and turned into something that I don't think it was intended to be. I've never condoned calling our troops "murderers of children", that is definately overstepping the line. Why would anyone, especially elected politicians, want to be associated with that?

I guess we can consider this episode further proof that the media has a left-wing bias and supported by their over-gratuitous coverage of a grieving mom, one that demands a 2nd meeting with the President of the United States.

Why is this even a story? I love how Bush is handling it though. Trotted out a mom with 4 boys currently in Iraq and a husband and another son that just got back. And she says, sorry Cindy, you don't speak for us.

Smart as a fox 'ol Shrub is I say.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
But like it or not, all soldiers, by definition, ARE pawns of the President.

Maybe, but you need to alter your definition to include the word "voluntary."

Cindy is back. So we should be seeing more of this on TV soon. I myself can't wait.

Cindy.1.JPG

No, I am not making this stuff up.

Polls show that 80% could give a rat's ass about Cindy, 10% are MORE likely to support the war effort now BECAUSE of her, leaving 10% of the adult U.S. population to admit they are morins. And this is how she spins it. Looks like a DNC job is in her future.

Anti-war mom glad she didn’t meet Bush

Sheehan says president’s refusal to meet has ‘galvanized peace movement’

sourceAP.gif
Updated: 1:09 a.m. ET Aug. 31, 2005

CRAWFORD, Texas - A woman who led an anti-war protest for nearly a month near President Bush’s ranch said Tuesday that she’s glad Bush never showed up to discuss her son’s death in Iraq, saying the president’s absence “galvanized the peace movement.”

Cindy Sheehan’s comments came as war protesters packed up their campsite near the ranch and prepared to leave Tuesday for a three-week bus tour.

“I look back on it, and I am very, very, very grateful he did not meet with me, because we have sparked and galvanized the peace movement,” Sheehan told The Associated Press. “If he’d met with me, then I would have gone home, and it would have ended there.”

Members online

No members online now.
Back