Came across this...

SickLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I came across this when I was going through some old facebook posts.

Its an article in my local news paper about the damage a carwash did to my LS Not long after I bought It.

Read article (Link Below), then the rest of what I typed up. Otherwise it wont make much since.
Srry for the long URL.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/specials...ction_ref_map={"3373199863232":"artsharetop"}

Yeah, He never cut me a check that, "week later". The owner had his manager call me when they got a notice from the court with a court date, which was from me. The owner had his manager try to cut me short $250 less then my judgement. I told him no way and then I kinda laughed at him, then I said "I'll see you in court." Got a phone call from the manager the next day, "Your check is at the court house for the full amount." I said. "Thank you" and that was the end of it. I havent been back to that carwash. Nor has any of my family or friends. I now always wash my LS myself. :D

THEN!!! 3 weeks after I got the LS fixed I was at my local gas station. While there an old guy hit my ls on the drivers side same side I had just got fixed. Wasnt my fault. Guys insurence covered it. Got a new door and everything. Last pic from guy hitting me.

Some Recent Cell phone photos.

LS FRONT YARD-1.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

Speedway accident.jpg

That sucks dude, glad everything worked out.

Car still looks good!

Bad luck! I had the rear bumper of my F150 replaced 5 times! Big bright red Supercrew. All happened when I was stopped. 4 times @ a stop light & once in a parking lot! Cell phone drivers need to be jailed!

Members online

Back