cam quest

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Whats the specs on the cams in our marks

Use the search function.I just answered this in another post.

ok, dont get upset.

no, you definatly did not answer. i want to know the duration and all that jaz, not what they do. specific #'s

I'm not gettig upset at all.
I DID answer but I'll answer again here just for you. :waving:

Lift is 393ish and duration is 238 on the intake and 238 on the exhaust.

unstoppable said:

whats the best grind for a N/A daily driver with not too many mods,just c/a and a chip.....i realize i'll need gears and headers in the long run,but what would i be shopping for?

unstoppable said:

ty. so im assuming that id notice quite a diff. btwn that and "Intake Lobe 222 @ .050 .509 lift Exhaust Lobe 230 @ .050 .528 lift"

viiiball said:
whats the best grind for a N/A daily driver with not too many mods,just c/a and a chip.....i realize i'll need gears and headers in the long run,but what would i be shopping for?

Honestly cams are the LAST thing I would do on a N/A application.I would do all the other stuff first.
I'm not exactly up to date with the new grinds available.
It all depends on your goals with the car.On a daily driver I wouldn't go too extreme with the lift.
But If I were in the market I would call around to the different cam companies and talk to the guys.Usually they are very helpful.Then I would call around to some of the companies who are building the engines and see what they've had good success with.
I've been out of the game for a minute so I cant be as helpful as I'd like to be.

Members online

No members online now.
Back