Calling all Ohio, NE PA Owners

BigWayner95

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Id like to set up a meet and greet, ride cook out... and possible take advantage of "super nats"...

Anyone interested??

I'm interested.I got acouple of connections with an event planner.Keeps posted if you need my help.

Just reacieved a PM that they want to do a meet... Lets get more people and make it happen!!! I think it would to rep the NE and show the others how badass we are! HAHA!

Alright... people starting to come around... anyone want to do super nats?

wish I could but my leave is booked with fixing mine and the wife's car or i'd be in. i''m originally from central pa and will be there quite a bit when I get back

it depends on the location. I wouldn't be able to wonder off too far from my projects. I am having a big cookout on the 4th but everyone will probably end up with their family.

Ok... so anymore takers? Hows about mid to late july? will that work better for everyone?
I probably wont be able to go. (moving my brother to texas)...

So someone would have to take over the planning for the events and dates of such.. I can help where I can as well and try to make a stop by if I can...

Okay, What is super nats and where is Gilby? I'm located in Pittsburgh, pa.But I want to come and meet up with other ls'ers.Please keep me posted.

Okay, What is super nats and where is Gilby? I'm located in Pittsburgh, pa.But I want to come and meet up with other ls'ers.Please keep me posted.

No way!! I actually spent the better part of my life in Pittsburgh... my best friend lives there... I travel there to see him and my god child often! I worked right in robinson...

Ill have to hit you up... I may be moving back there in the future...

I'm a half hour west of youngstown but i'm a cobra/mark viii guy

SO?!? Come out and join us!! also... didn't realize you are that close... I thought it was like a half hr... we should get together sometime...

Wow really? I was just out Robinson on saturday.Yea, we gotta hook up!!!!! Hit me up 412-515-9730.Ez.....

Not sure when the meet is... we havnt came to a decision yet... what is everyone thinking for a meet?

Members online

Back