caliper covers

Paint 'em. Possibly powder coat 'em for that price or a skosche more right fellas?

Usually its about 50-75 each when I would powdercoat calipers. They would have to be taken apart and rebuilt.

Those covers are as gay as balls touching

I acutally like the covers. They have the same ones on ebay for 179.99 with free shipping!

You can powdercoat for almost the same price. Those covers are like putting playing cards in a bicycles spokes.

plus how much of the caliper do they cover? With bigger wheels i would imagine you can see the whole caliper then you cover half it will look obvious that you don't have nice 6 pot's. I would wither do real big breaks or just paint/powdercoat the ones you have.

You can powdercoat for almost the same price. Those covers are like putting playing cards in a bicycles spokes.

+1

plus how much of the caliper do they cover? With bigger wheels i would imagine you can see the whole caliper then you cover half it will look obvious that you don't have nice 6 pot's. I would wither do real big breaks or just paint/powdercoat the ones you have.

+1

Usually its about 50-75 each when I would powdercoat calipers. They would have to be taken apart and rebuilt.

Those covers are as gay as balls touching

+1

"6 pot" caliper covers, thats false advertising! :D

im going to check my local body shop to see how much is it to powder coat them. you guys are right too much for just covers.

or a few of these

lincoln60.jpg

I'll be honest I like the hood, and the fact that it is different from what wee here

Yuck. Looks like a storm trooper from Star Wars. This is not the LS we're looking for. A small cowl does look nice on the car though.

Yeah I don't get the stripe and :q:q:q:q, and i didn't even see the fender vents.... sad

Members online

No members online now.
Back